November 7, 2019. At its recent Annual Meeting and Board of Directors Meeting in Atlanta, NGVAmerica elected new officers to oversee the organization’s operation from Fall 2019 through Fall 2021:
- President: Daniel Gage, NGVAmerica
- Chair: Jim Arthurs, Executive Vice President, Westport Fuel Systems
- Vice Chair: Jack Schimenti, Executive Vice President, Hexagon
- Treasurer: Alan Garcia, Senior Director, Customer Acquisition, NW Natural
- Secretary: Jeffrey Clarke, NGVAmerica
- General Counsel: Jeffrey Clarke, NGVAmerica
- Past Chair: Mitchell Pratt, Chief Operating Officer, Clean Energy
In addition, Waste Management Corporate Fleet Director Marty Tufte was elected to a two-year term as an at-large member of NGVAmerica’s Executive Committee, joining the aforementioned group as a member of NGVAmerica’s management team.
NGVAmerica’s new Chair, Jim Arthurs, is Executive Vice President of Westport Fuel Systems. Arthurs joined Westport Fuel Systems in 2011 and has overseen the development of Westport’s heavy-duty engine and fuel system technologies, including the Westport HPDI system. He is currently responsible for Westport Fuel Systems’ strategy and corporate development activities.
Arthurs takes over the Chair role from Mitchell Pratt, Chief Operating Officer & Corporate Secretary of Clean Energy Fuels Corp.
In addition to electing a new slate of officers, NGVAmerica elected one-half of its Board of Directors to new two-year terms, welcoming representatives of two new NGVAmerica sustaining member companies – Washington Gas and Chesapeake Utilities – to the board.
More information in www.usgasvehicles.com