For the 17th time, WEH along with HAMAI Industries Ltd. participated at the FC Expo 2021, the leading fair specialised in hydrogen. This year, for the first time, this took place on site in Tokyo and additionally online.
Sustainable energy and the protection of the environment is gaining importance due to increasing CO2 emissions. Hydrogen refueling is a clean and future-oriented alternative. Unlike battery-powered vehicles, hydrogen fuel provides significant advantages: large range, quick refueling within three to four minutes and it is ideal for trucks and busses.
For that reason, WEH is counting on this fuel of the future and therefore currently developing a innovative 70 MPa fueling nozzle. The current concept was very well received during the three days of the trade fair and convinced the visitors with its unique features:
- Bright colour display: Takes you step-by-step through the fueling process
- Smooth-moving swivel joint: Connect with no need to change grip
- Optimized handling: Simply place the nozzle onto the receptacle
- Start button: Start the fueling process on the nozzle itself
- One-piece plastic grip with cold insulation: Comfortable grip temperature and easy handling
- Integrated anti-freeze technology: For the best possible fueling experience
- Intuitive locking lever: To unlock, simply pull the lever
- Exchangeable data interface: Short maintenance and downtimes
- Integrated, replaceable 5 micrometre filter: Protects the vehicle against dirt particles in the medium flow