Designed for fast filling of cars and light duty vehicles in self-service, the field-proven NGV1 pistol grip nozzle TK17 CNG has convinced customers worldwide for more than ten years with its sleek look and superior ease of operation.
The single-hand nozzle with the look and feel of a petrol nozzle is rated for two different pressure ranges 200 bar (3,000 psi – P30) and 250 bar (3,600 psi – P36). A color-coded impact protection for visual identification of the pressure range and a hand grip with magnet for activation of the dispenser means a further plus in convenience and user-friendliness.
Full 360° rotation makes for easy engagement with the vehicle’s fuel receptacle and the residual gas is vented via the gas recirculation when disconnecting the nozzle.
- Field-proven for more than 10 years
- Left or right single-handed operation
- Compatible with receptacles acc. to NGV1 standard and ISO 14469-1 and 3
- WEH® EASY-TURN 360° swivel joint
- Easy operation
- Extremely high flow rate -> short filling times
- Recirculation of the vented gas
- Plastic thermal protection
- Hand grip with magnet
- WEH® Jaw Locking Mechanism
- Colour coded impact protection (200 bar / 3,000 psi black, 250 bar / 3,600 psi yellow)
- High-grade materials
- Coding for pressure range / gas type