From September 23 to 26, the XII International Exhibition of Oil and Gas, AOG Expo 2019, will be held at La Rural Exhibition Center in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The Argentina Oil & Gas Expo 2019 presents an intense week of activities. In its more than 35,000 m2 and with 450 exhibiting companies, not only will all the novelties of the hydrocarbons market be presented, activities will also be developed especially for professionals in the sector and young people who are just inserted and will be the ideal framework to specify business.
Since the occurrence of energy is not limited only to members of the sector but affects the daily life of society, visitors will find multiple activities and characters of great interest:
- Congress: in parallel to the Expo, the 4th Latin American and 6th National Congress of Safety, Occupational Health and Environment will be held, organized by the IAPG Safety, Health and Environment Commission, with interesting round tables on safety, addictions, prevention and preservation of the environment.
- Youth Oil & Gas Day (JOG): the objective is to connect the new generations of professionals with the sector, giving them the possibility of connecting with the most prestigious oil and gas references.
- Meeting with the CEOs: the classic meeting with the decision makers of the main energy companies in the country, who share their know-how and experience with the audience.
- AOG conference series: three panels on the topics that the entire industry is going through:
- Roadmap on the Contribution to the SDGs of the Hydrocarbons Industry in Argentina: an unpublished presentation as it is the first time that the sector has come together to carry out this joint work.
- Energy transitions: opportunities and development impact are deployed. The question of how to meet the growing energy demand of a world with increasing population but minimizing impacts will be addressed.
- Diversity and inclusion: analysis of the gender perspective, vulnerable groups and the trans collective in the energy industry.
- Exhibitor conferences: 60 participating firms will offer technical presentations and demonstrations of products and equipment live. They run in three rooms simultaneously.
- International Business Round of the Oil and Gas Sector: coordinated jointly with the Argentine Agency for Investment and International Trade, the Argentine exhibitors of the AOG Expo 2019 who are manufacturers will be able to meet and offer their products to potential buyers from all over the world. It is estimated that more than 500 business meetings will be held.
- Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI): Meeting that will discuss the implementation of EITI, the global standard that promotes the open and transparent management of revenues from hydrocarbons and mining. It will allow knowing the obligations and the benefits that it generates to the companies, to the government and to the civil society.
- And, of course, the latest technological innovation of the main oil and gas companies will be exhibited.
Organized by the Argentine Institute of Oil and Gas (IAPG) and carried out by Messe Frankfurt Argentina, Argentina Oil & Gas Expo 2019 has a space of 35,000 m2, where more than 350 companies (450 with clusters) will participate and the visit is expected of more than 20,000 professionals.
Outstanding participation of Argentine companies dedicated to gas vehicles
Important companies associated with the Argentine Natural Gas Vehicle Association will be part of this important event.
Agira S.A. will be at booth 1G-31, from where it will be presenting its complete line of products and solutions for the compression of natural gas, biogas, oil & gas and other gases, including LNG & BioLNG plants and their applications, complying with all the required regulations, respecting the quality and service as always.
Aspro will be present at booth 1B-29. An international company that manufactures and markets compression systems for CNG stations since 1984 and through its worldwide network of representatives, is present in 45 countries with more than 5.000 equipment.
Galileo Technologies will present its novelties of Gas 3.0 or Third Generation Gas. At booth 1B-20 of Hall 1, it will also be possible to get advice on Galileo Rental, the operating and maintenance services leasing company with which Galileo provides turnkey solutions to gas and hydrocarbon producing companies.
The news will not only be on the upstream side: Galileo will answer all the concerns of station owners and fleet owners about the Blue Corridors of yocargognl.com.
Also, on Tuesday, September 24 at 5 p.m., the leader of Galileo Technologies, Osvaldo del Campo, will be a panelist for the Meeting with the CEOs.
While Tenaris Siderca will exhibit its products at booth 2F-20. For more than 60 years, Tenaris has been an important player in the development of the oil and gas market in Argentina since the establishment of the Siderca plant in the city of Campana in 1954.